Friday, February 8, 2008

Philadelphia Magazine=Tristan Egolf


I had alittle bit of waiting to do this week while getting my work vehicle serviced and I forgot to bring along a book I was reading. So I took a walk to the Sprawlmart and bought a few interesting magazines to pass the time. I picked up Philadelphia Magazine, February '08 issue on the 50 best Restaurants plus I wanted to read the article on Alycia Lanes's meltdown. Imagine my surprise when I came across an article on Lancaster's Tristan Egolf. The article is entitled: "Embrace Your Madness" and it is written by Jason Fagone. I never knew Tristan but had seen him around town a few times. I found the article very interesting. After hearing about tristan's death, I had wanted to read his books but never got around to it. This article has made me really want to read his first book especially called: "Lord of the Barnyard: Killing the Fatted Calf and Arming the Aware in the Corn Belt'' . For more information on Tristan:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_Egolf
Here is a wen site dedicated to Tristan:

No comments: