Saturday, October 24, 2009

sinus infection again


I have another sinus infection. Instead of waiting and trying to get an appt. at the VA in 5 weeks I instead went to a CVS minute clinic by my work-King of Prussia. It was one of the best medical appointments I ever had. I am taking an antibiotic Amoxicillin 875 mg for ten days 2 x a day. I got my flu shot also at the minute clinic because it was faster and convenient.Here's my tip of the hat to you MINUTE Clinic.
Yes, the pills are huge-horse pills as I like to call them but due to my other health problems any form of infection is bad and dangerous news. Remember West Wing? When Martin Sheen as the Pres. came down with the FLU?

1 comment:

Daryl at Vermont Cottage said...

Happy this worked out so well for you. Hope you feel tip-top in no time ;)

Hugs,
Daryl