Friday, December 25, 2009

Metropolis Gallery in Lancaster closing..


One of my favorite stores in Lancaster is closing and moving to Philadelphia. I received this email from the owners and I wanted to pass it on...

Hello! This will be the final week for Metropolis Gallery in Lancaster, PA. Our final day at our present location is December 31st - please stop by one last time! Thanks to all of you for your support over the past 3+ years, we couldn't have done this without you! Watch for us in Philadelphia Spring 2010!We have been nominated as "Outstanding Art Gallery" for 2009 by Kidrobot. Please go to their site and vote for us:http://kronikle.kidrobot.com/polls-open-for-the-2009-robos/
Angelo + Lisa=owners

I voted and I think you should too! The store and Angelo and Lisa will be missed!

1 comment:

t said...

no, no, no....it's not true. i don't want them to leave!