Monday, January 7, 2008

Parade Magazine from 1/6/2008


I don't usually read the Parade Magazine that comes with my local Sunday Paper but this weekend I sat it aside to read today. I was intrigued by the cover article on Benazir Bhutto. The article was subtitled: Is Benazir Bhutto America's best hope against al-Qaeda? 'I am what the terrorist most fear' An interview from Pakistan by Gail Sheehy. WOW....imagine my surprise when I read the article today, Jan. 7, 2008...NO, Mention that Benazir Bhutto was assassinated on December 27, 2008. The parade Magazine was delivered yesterday on 1/7/2008 and it must have been published before 12/7/2008, Duh. I can just imagine some kid reading this article and using it as an only source for a report and no knowing she was assassinated. The report also talks about tomorrows elections in Pakistan .....MEMO to Parade Magazine...the elections have been postponed.

No comments: