Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hillary in my 'hood




Coming home from work I noticed that a main street in my neighborhood was blocked off so I joked maybe Hillary Clinton was at the local pub since she was due in town to give a speech at 7pm @ Millersville University. Well, YES I soon found out Hillary Clinton was at the local PUB, she is @ Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC). I hope she tries a Milk Stout! She is meeting Veterans and the Bar/pub is currently closed. I didn't want to stand in the rain just to see her drive off in her SUV. I did take a few shots at the security detail. The person, who was suppose to be watching as people were approaching on the sidewalk wasn't paying attention and as we walked up she starts yelling at us to cross the street. The people walking in front of me had no idea what was going on....and this parking authority person or LCPD is yelling and being rude. All I thought was wow your a great ambassador for the City, as the possible NEXT President of the USA is less than 100 yards away in that building behind you.

No comments: