Wednesday, June 13, 2007

True Colors


I could not believe the phone call I received today at 5pm. T had entered my name into the Sirius Radio contest to win tickets to the True Colors Tour in AC or DC. Guess what.....I won 2 tix's for the show in DC and backstage access before the show. The show is in DC (THIS SUNDAY) and will include Rufus Wainwright and Rosie O, along with Erasure, Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry and the Gossip, Dresden Dolls, Misshapes and host Margaret Cho. Such a great line up. Exciting!! I could not believe it! Check out the link....& Check back after Sunday for Photos from backstage!




2 comments:

Gerry said...

Awesome! I saw Cyndi at Hammerjacks in '89 when she was doing warm-ups for a european tour in support of "A Night To Remember". I wasn't big fan, but I was new to the big city and wanted to see a star up close. She was so good I went out the next day and bought the album.

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooo excited for you and I must admit I am jealous too! Have an awesome time. You deserve it!! Way to go T by the way =)