Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Do my Stuff


I just read a short article about this web site in Esquire and checked out the site. I think it is a neat concept and when it gets a little bit more popular it will really take off. It is called: Do my Stuff and it is equal parts craigslist and ebay, where people post jobs and chores to do and people post as assistants what jobs they can do.



1. What is DoMyStuff.com? DoMyStuff.com is an online community where busy people can quickly find Assistants to complete their chores.
2. What Can I Get Done? You can find someone to do ANYTHING on DoMyStuff.com. Picking up drycleaning, mowing your lawn, and cooking your dinner are examples of chores you can post.
3. Who Will Do My Stuff? DoMyStuff.com's Assistants are individuals and businesses located near you who compete to run your errands.
FAQs 1. What is DoMyStuff.com? Do


No comments: