Monday, August 17, 2009

Found A Note from Paul Rutherford in my inbox

Hello Mug club members for Iron Hill Lancaster- Look what I found today in my inbox.
I am sorry I won't be able to join you due to my work committtments but .....I love the OH how I love Paul's Imperial Coffee Porter!!!-tenpints
****Attention Mug Club Members!****
Come join us this Thursday, August 2oth 2009 @ 5-8
on our patio for a special beer & bbq pairing-
We will be grilling up some Coffee Dusted Pork Loin paired with our newly released Imperial Coffee Porter, As well as some Amarillo Barbequed Beef Brisket paired with our Rauchweiss. We will also be opening some 3 liter bottles of some special reserve beer.
So, come join us for an evening of great beer, great bbq, and fun in the sun. Hope to see you there.
Cheers,
Paul Rutherford
Head Brewer-Iron Hill Lancaster

No comments: