Saturday, August 1, 2009

World Beer Fest. in Durham NC


The 14th World Beer Festival in Durham, NC is back at the newly renovated historic Durham Athletic Park. Sample the incredible variety of great beers, educational sessions, local food and entertainment that is the World Beer Festival standard. Ticket go on sale September 8. http://www.allaboutbeer.com/wbf/

World Beer Festival, Durham NC Saturday, October 3, 2009 in the Historic Durham Athletic Park----Afternoon session: 12 PM - 4 PM, Evening session: 6 PM - 10 PM .

I might go to this because I can't afford to get tickets to GABF right now, due to the PA State (my employer) budget Impasse. Yes, I am a Budget hostage. I haven't been paid in a month, yeah, I will get back pay but when and with more taxes taken out. Ben Franklin would not approve.

No comments: