Wednesday, January 14, 2009

COLLECTING EYEWEAR FOR ETHIOPIA


Everyone,

I am starting a new volunteer/collecting effort. I am collecting prescription eyewear to be sent to Ethiopia. I have recently been in contact with an old friend, actually my first employer. I used to babysit her children and then I worked in her store in Bloomsburg, when I was teenager. More information on Dorothy Ashman's efforts can be found below and on her blog, which she just started.

When you come across a pair of prescription eyewear/eyeglasses, just pass them on to me, (email me for contact information, if needed) I will get them to Dorothy and she will get them to Ethiopia. Please pass this on....
Thank you!
AJ

1 comment:

Watt Smith said...

When you do get down to Ethiopia, check out "Awesome Videos".

www.wattsmith.com/awesomevideos

It is the best place in the whole country!

-Watt Smith