Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dreaming of Abe Lincoln and Talking Beavers?


I am not a fan of the ad campaign of Rozerem. I am already sick of it and it seems to be everywhere....The new pill for people who have trouble falling asleep. "Can't fall asleep? Try Rozerem free for 7 nights because your dreams miss you." Who dreams of Abe Lincoln and beavers?


They're a few different versions of Abe and the Beav, one includes them playing chess and I understand the symbolism involved but...I still don't like it. Other people do, I guess especially if you look at it like another blogger wrote: Ditch Lincoln Show More Beaver.



Abe = Money/and he suffered from depression/insomnia

Beaver = Work/or a sexual reference

Chess = Competition

Newspaper = World Events

Breakfast = Diet/Health (bacon and eggs = high cholesterol)



Diver = Repressed anxieties

No comments: