Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fix My Problem First American Home Warranty Corp.


Sure, I have a story. A month into this claim and no dry wall repair!!

This is one messed up company, who does not know a thing about "customer service"? Their training program must be to push off every concern you have, tell you there's "nothing they can do" and, at best, tell you that someone will call you back - which never happens.


The plumber (s) who handle the first part of the claim, fixing the sewer/water exit pipe were excellent and it was a 2 day job. HOWEVER, it has been a mess since then. FIRST AMERICAN can not find a drywall tech in this area and so the CASH OUT option they offered was ONLY $75.00 dollars!! The neighbor next door has gotten an estimate for her smaller hole to be fixed for $300.00! So I am still waiting..... I love how I have gotten four request letters/packets to renew my warranty contract with this lousy company since this has started. Yeah, right... I want to give you more money so I am protected and have a warranty with this company who cannot complete a job of doing some drywalling? Sure I will get right on that!!


PLEASE FIX MY PROBLEM FIRST AMERICAN HOME WARRANTY CORPORATION!!!!!!

No comments: