Monday, October 8, 2007

SmuttyNose brews



I bought a variety pack of Smuttynose beers and I love it! The variety pack included a seasonal brew, of course, a very delicious pumpkin ale.


From the Smuttynose's web site:


Welcome to the Granite State's leading craft brewery, located in the historic seacoast city of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Smuttynose was founded in 1994 by the folks who started the Northampton and Portsmouth Breweries. Our beers - Shoals Pale Ale, Old Brown Dog, Portsmouth Lager, IPA, Robust Porter, The Big Beer Series & our seasonal specialties - are distributed throughout New England and the mid-Atlantic states.


Plus, I recently found this interesting beer blog:


"I'll have another stout" details my adventures in bar hopping in and out of Philadelphia. If I eat something and it inspires me, you can read about it. If there's a pub or pint I checked out, you'll know if you should follow. And as I spend my days entering and exiting, you'll get the scoop on all that went on in between. It also references a Tom Waits song. And who doesn't love Tom Waits?"


No comments: