Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Iron Hill Brewery=Lancaster

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant will soon be serving distinctive, full-flavored, handcrafted beers and new American cuisine, Iron Hill Brewery will soon open its first Lancaster location at the Shops at College Row=781 Harrisburg Pike. Iron Hill was scheduled to open Nov. 1st but the date has been pushed back to late November.

Since I work in the Philadelphia area, I have enjoyed Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant at their Media, Phoenixville and West Chester locations so I am very excited that they will be opening in Lancaster where I live! I can't wait to join their MUG CLUB!

Paul Rutherford had been Assistant Brewer @ Iron Hill's North Wales location now he has been named head brewer at Lancaster!

Thanksgiving @ the North Wales location will see a very limited release of an Imperial Stout mega bottle and I can only hope that will be on the brewing schedule for Lancaster Thanksgiving 2008!

No comments: